So since last time...
I went to Los Angeles and got some great ocean photography.
While in Los Angeles a lady from a group called "RAW Artist" called me to be in a show. I clearly accepted the offer. The show was more of a sell you're product thing, which I did not know. I was more of a show you're work. Well anyways my friends came and were great support. It meant a lot that they came.
Last weekend, I did a photo shoot for my friend Ariana. She is going to try out to be a Raiderette this upcoming season so she needed a head shot. We had cheer together and that how I know her. My assistant Kaleena was there too, also with another cheer friend April. About a month ago I learned how to shoot in "camera RAW" which makes the photos so amazing. I swear I learn more and more about photography every day, but every day I think I know everything! I cant imagine how much I'm going to learn majoring in photography. Anyways the shoot turned out amazing! Since we have done the shoot I have already got 11 more likes on Facebook. To some that may sound stupid, but I am SO excited. So many people have facebook, and if they like the photography it is business for me! Ariana loved the photos too! Which is great! Really what makes everything worth while is when someone loves my work. Like the fact to know someone wants to blow up a photo I took and hang it in their house for every guest to see, well that just makes me excited. April is getting a new tattoo and wants me to take some photos for her nude. It is clearly going to be a tasteful nude photo. After this shoot, I will charge for everything (except volunteer work which I love to do).
I am pretty excited for Aprils shoot. She is too, whenever she sees me that all she talks about! I feel my work growing always. Next Friday I will be taking a road trip down to southern Califoria. Im excited to see the amazing photos I'll get there.
Thats all for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment